Revised June 28, 2016
Protecting Member Privacy
Memories Dining & Bar is committed to maintain the security, confidentiality and accuracy of all personal information we collect.
Why Memories Dining & Bar Collects Information
Memories Dining & Bar obtains information from Members and non-Member customers for a number of purposes including:
- Establishing your identification
- Verifying your eligibility for benefits, products and services
- Providing benefits, products and services
- Informing you of other benefits, products and services
- Communicating with you regarding Memories Dining & Bar’s activities
- Understanding your needs and preferences
- Internally, to compile statistics
Collecting Personal Information
Memories Dining & Bar will limit the collection and use of information about visitors and prospects to only that, which is necessary to administer its business, provide superior service and offer opportunities, which Memories Dining & Bar feels, will be of interest to them.
Either before or when we collect personal information, Memories Dining & Bar will explain what that information will be used for and will ask for your consent for it to be used in those ways, subject to a few specific exceptions:
- Where the use or disclosure is clearly in the interests of the individual, and where consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- To avoid compromising information availability or accuracy and, if reasonable, to investigate a breach of an agreement or law
- Where the information is considered to be in the public domain
- To collect a debt owed to Memories Dining & Bar
- In cases of emergency
- As otherwise permitted or required by law
Memories Dining & Bar will not collect information beyond what is relevant to the benefits, products and services we provide; we will not use personal information beyond what you have agreed to.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Memories Dining & Bar will not share personal information without the individual’s consent. When Memories Dining & Bar discloses information to a third party it is on a confidential basis, with agreements in place to ensure that the third party handles this information securely and uses it only for the purposes for which it has been authorized.
Memories Dining & Bar will not sell, lease, rent or give individual-specific information to non-partners or entities that are not affiliated with Memories Dining & Bar.
Memories Dining & Bar will only use individual demographic, psychographic and lifestyle information for analytical and targeting purposes. This information will not be communicated directly to Members or non-Members in any written or verbal contacts.
Memories Dining & Bar will document these requests in their systems.
If your consent is withdrawn, this may restrict our ability to serve you and we may not be able to provide you with all of our benefits, products and services.
Protecting Personal Information
Memories Fine Dining will ensure that the security of information held in its possession will be at a level equal to or greater than what is required by all privacy laws, internal and organizational policies, and other standards that may be applicable.
Memories Fine Dining will maintain information according to internal and association security standards and policies.
Memories Dining & Bar will provide easy procedures for its visitors to view information held by Memories Dining & Bar and to report and quickly remedy inaccurate information. There are certain situations where Memories Dining & Bar may not provide an individual access to their personal information. Examples include:
- When the information is prohibitively costly to provide
- When the information contains references to other individuals
- When the information cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial propriety reasons
- When the information is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege
Memories Dining & Bar
ATTN: Thomas Siarkos & Nik Selimos
1717 Victoria Avenue
Phone Number: 1.306.522.1999